terms & conditions of sale
- Order: You can submit an order for products to www.beanbagplanet.co.uk by completing the details required on the order summary page and clicking the place order button. Orders outside of the United Kingdom may be subject to an additional charge. Goods supplied are not for resale. We are under no obligation to accept your order, but would normally do so where the product is available, the order reflects current pricing and your credit card/debit card or PayPal payment is approved by PayPal or your credit card/debit card company. The display of any product on our website is in no way an offer by us to sell to you. It is your response that is the offer.
- Acceptance of order: We will notify you of our acceptance of your offer to purchase by email shortly after we receive it and at that point a binding agreement between us will be in place on these terms and conditions*. If we do not accept your order for any reason or the price of the product has increased between the time of the order and our acceptance of it (or if a supplementary delivery charge applies), we will email you to advise you of the change. You will then need to resubmit your order.
- Delivery: We make every effort to deliver all products within the United Kingdom within seven working days of acceptance of your order. Where this is not possible, we or our couriers will notify you and, unless we state otherwise, ensure that your products are delivered within 30 days from acceptance. All deliveries will be made to you at the address specified by you in the order. You will be responsible for the products as soon as they are delivered. Ownership of the products shall pass to you once we have received payment in full. If you wish us to redeliver the products to you, you will need to authorise us to charge your credit card/ debit card for such re-delivery. If we do not hear from you within 30 days, we will cancel the order and refund your payment to you less any reasonable delivery charges we have incurred.
- Payment: For standard delivery we will charge your account for payment at the time that the order is dispatched for delivery to you. We take every reasonable care to ensure that your order and subsequent transactions are conducted via a secure link. As we are not responsible for the operation of the secure link we will not, unless we are negligent, be liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party obtains unauthorised access to any information you provide via such link. If products are not available for any reason after we have accepted your order, we will let you know. We will offer an alternate product or refund any amounts already paid, to your credit card/ debit card or PayPal account, depending which was used at the time of purchase.
Refunds and Exchanges: We only accept returns on unused, pristine products still in original packaging. Please state clearly on the order invoice the reason for returning. The entire order, including beans, needs to be returned to us within 14 days from the date of purchase. Unless the reason for return is defect, you are liable for the cost of returning the item. Once your return has arrived at our warehouse, the refund will be processed within 5 working days.
Warranties: With every purchase, we offer a full one years guarantee. If for any reason you have an issue with your product, please contact us with photographs attached along with your full order details so we can deal with your issue accordingly. We hold the right to decline a request for a replacement, if we believe that the issue is not due to a fault, which will effect the use of the product. You have the right to request a refund, not including the original delivery cost, if the product is faulty within 28 days of receiving the order. After the 28 day period, we will only replace faulty parts. We will replace products free of charge within your one year guarantee period.
terms & conditions of competitions
Competitions: The prize of the competition will be delivered within four weeks after the competition has closed. For more information please contact our Facebook page. By entering a competition online, you accept the terms and conditions outlined here and within the community guidelines. The company running this competition is Kids at Home Limited, a company registered in England and Wales. The competition is promoted by Bean Bag Planet.
- By entering this competition you confirm that you have understood and accept its terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to any individual who is:
- a UK resident; and
- aged 18 years or over, or aged under 18 years with parental permission
- a new or existing follower of Bean Bag Planet on Facebook or Twitter
By submitting a photo, you acknowledge that Bean Bag Planet/ Kids at Home Ltd may retain and use such content in the following ways:
- As part of Bean Bag Planet’s online adverts;
- As part of Bean Bag Planet’s e-mail’s;
- On the Bean Bag Planet’s websites;
- On social media platforms (including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube); and
- On any other media, whether known now or invented in the future.